Factory-Quality Chassis Frame Extension and Shortening
EO Truck and Trailer is one of the most experienced and professional frame shops in California. Our expert welders and mechanics take extra steps and cover every detail to ensure a factory-quality finished product. The frame modifications we complete are imperceptible without very close inspection, yet result in a chassis that is stronger than original and better suited for a new application. Whether shortening a frame by one foot or lengthening it by 15 feet and changing the suspension, our shop has done it and can do it. This is why dealerships, repair shops, trucking companies, and owner-operators come to us from all over California, Nevada, and beyond. For more specifics and pricing, go here.
Specialty Frame Services for Heavy Trucks
- REPAIRS - Remove, replace, sleeve, and re-weld cracked or damaged frame sections
- SHORTEN - Decrease wheelbase, move axles forward, cut frame
- LENGTHEN - Extend wheelbase, move axles back, add frame, add sleeve, add cross members
- REINFORCE - Add a sleeve or double frame insert inside of existing frame
- SINGLE/TANDEM AXLE CONVERSIONS - Convert any single axle truck to a tandem axle, or vice versa. We can supply all the parts, including used suspension, rears, & drivelines, saving you a substantial amount of money.
- RATIO CHANGE - Swap differential gears for higher or lower final drive ratio
- LIFT AXLES - Build and install various auxiliary axles for additional weight capacity
- HITCH/TOWING PLATES - Design, fabricate, and install components for pintle hitch and towing trailers
- BODY INSTALLATION & UPFITTING - Prep chassis, remove, transfer, and/or install any kind of truck body, including fabrication or installation of any mounts, hinges, brackets, wet kit, oil/fuel/water tanks, fenders, toolboxes, etc.
- EXPEDITION TRUCK PREP - Lengthen and prep frame for off-road camper box or RV, change components, install accessories including bumper, armor, winch, lights, fuel tanks, etc